Monday, May 2, 2016

I'm on vacation, but ... 5/2/2016

I decided to take the month of May off while I take two trips with family and friends, but that just meant I worked EXTRA HARD during March and April so that my blog would not go "dark" during the time I'm gone! (I'll be home for part of the month, but I'm just not working!  I really need the rest!)

I decided that it might be fun to do a month of "flashbacks" for you here, so I've collected some of the favorite kits I've worked with during my time with a Designer.  I've worked on a couple Creative Teams since 2012 or 2013, so I had lots to choose from ... sometime LOTS to choose, and it was difficult!

My first "flashback" is from PattyB Scraps in 2014



PattyB always has such fabulous flowers and foliage - that's why I love her kits!

Here's my layout featuring PattyB Scraps YOU'RE STILL THE ONE  and a freebie template from Connie Prince Designs



Those are some of my favorite photos of Mike and I on vacation (all of these photos were taken by Mike's sister Pat who is just as addicted to photography as Mike and I are!)  

Go check out PattyB Scraps store at Go Digital Scrapbooking.

See you on Wednesday with another "FLASHBACK from 2014!




No comments:

Post a Comment