Thursday, May 26, 2016

FLASHBACK Thursday 5/26/2016

Altered Amanda's Studio has a great selection of faith-based/art journaling style kits to choose from, like her collection


available exclusively at Go Digital Scrapbooking


This collection is based on the old hymn "It is Well with my Soul" - check out the hymn here .  I am personally connected to the hymn, having sung it at my grandmother's funeral, and also at several other family member funerals!

When choosing a photo from my archive to use with this kit, I remembered a serene float through the swamp at Cypress Gardens in Monck's Corner, South Carolina ... this is probably the most "zen" like experience I have ever had on vacation!


I love how the photo blended so beautifully into the background here!  This bridge is called the Wedding Bridge, as many wedding portraits are taken here, as well as being a scenic backdrop for many weddings which take place each year on an island just the other side of the bridge!  I love how the bridge reflected so perfectly into the water of the swamp!

You know I love the ocean/beach ... I used IT IS WELL for a challenge at Go Digital Scrapbooking when Altered Amanda's Studio was the Designer Spotlight!  


I love the flower cluster I was able to make with the IT IS WELL collection!

Go see Altered Amanda's Studio store at Go Digital Scrapbooking for 
IT IS WELL and many other fine products!




No comments:

Post a Comment