Wednesday, May 4, 2016

FLASHBACK!!! 5/4/2016

For today's FLASHBACK I had to dig back into an EHD to retrieve some 2014 work from Jen C Designs (I've been on her Creative Team since 2012, so I have so many of her kits, I've started archiving them off my internal hard drive to save some space on my desktop computer!)  

FLASHBACK:  Jen C Designs ABOUT A BOY 


I love the shades of blue and green together in this kit, with just enough neutrals to balance it all out!  I liked them so much, I have 3 layouts to show you.


Jen C Designs ABOUT A BOY with template Jen C Designs 
MEMORY MAKERS Vol 3 retired 


Jen CJen C Designs ABOUT A BOY with freebie template
from Lindsay Jane Designs (challenge freebie)


Jen C Designs ABOUT A BOY with freebie template
from Lindsay Jane Designs (challenge freebie)

Check out Jen C Designs stores at






 

No comments:

Post a Comment