Monday, May 9, 2016

FLASHBACK MONDAY 5/9/2016

I've been doing Creative Team work for PattyB Scraps (half of the design team Over the Fence Designs) since June 2013. My first Over the Fence Design project was IT'S FAIR SEASON in August 2013.

Today I'm featuring a FLASHBACK MONDAY from 2014:

GEORGIA ON MY MIND 

available at 


More fabulous flowers and foliage in this one too!

Layout #1 features GEORGIA ON MY MIND and a challenge freebie template


The navy and green set off my butterfly photos beautifully I think!

Layout #2 features GEORGIA ON MY MIND and a freebie template from Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs 


I love those flower clusters I was able to create with the flowers and foliage in this collection.

Be sure to visit Over the Fence Designs stores at
Go Digital Scrapbooking (in PattyB Scraps store)


No comments:

Post a Comment