Friday, May 27, 2016

FLASHBACK Friday 5/27/2016

It's Friday - and here's a FLASHBACK from Sherwood Studio


available exclusively at Scrapbook Graphics


Julie does the Autumn color palette so well in this kit, and many others too!  (I love to use Autumn colors, so I'm always pleased with other subdued color palette kits like this one!)

Layout #1 features TATTERDEMALION and a freebie template from Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs.  The colors of this kit so perfectly compliment my butterfly collection!  (Butterflies and flowers are always my best "models")  Photo taken in Zilker Botanical Gardens, Austin, TX in November 2011 ... yes, the flowers were still blooming and the garden was green, and this Monarch loved his stop by the garden on his long migration route!


Layout #2 features Sherwood Studios TATTERDEMALION and Sherwood Studio template THE PHOTO PROJECT - ALPHA TRAYS 


 I just couldn't resist honoring my favorite models with "B is for butterfly!"



Layout #3 features Sherwood Studio TATTERDEMALION and a challenge freebie template from ViVa.  Surprise ... another butterfly layout ... this time I featured a favorite butterfly quote!


Head on over to Studio Sherwood store at Scrapbook Graphics to check out  
TATTERDEMALION and her other fine product!






No comments:

Post a Comment