Thursday, May 5, 2016

FLASHBACK Thursday 5/5/2016

Today's FLASHBACK features La Belle Vie Designs


available exclusively at The Digital Press 


I've been following La Belle Vie Designs through many stores since 2012!  I love her bright and cheery colors and happy design style!  I've learned to keep good research notes!

This has been a "go to" collection ... when she releases it at a new location, I do another layout:  So far, 4 and counting ...

Layout # 1 features HAPPY and La Belle Vie Designs IT'S MY BIRTHDAY template


This is my most recent layout with HAPPY - from birthday celebration this year for my sister and her grandson!  They love sharing the same birthday!


Layout #2

features HAPPY and La Belle Vie Designs MIX & MATCH Vol 5 template 


That's me behind the camera ... my HAPPIEST PLACE to be!


Layout #3

features HAPPY and La Belle Vie Designs MIX & MATCH Vol 4


My niece and family from a photo shoot in December 2014 - they certainly had fun in the Park on a sunny Saturday afternoon!  The individual shots of the boys were taken while we were taking a "break" at the playground!  And, they were some of the best shots the whole afternoon!


Layout #4

features HAPPY and La Belle Vie Designs template SINGLETON 3 (This one is not currently in her store!

Here's a selfie


Be sure to visit La Belle Vie Designs store at The Digital Press to see HAPPY and all the other fabulous product from La Belle Vie Designs












No comments:

Post a Comment