Monday, May 30, 2016

COURAGEOUS from PattyB Scraps

PattyB Scraps has a brand new kit at Go Digital Scrapbooking called



I love the mix of dark and light colors that play off each other well!

In my life there is a young woman who has proven herself COURAGEOUS over the last 22 months ... in a battle with brain cancer, she has continued to be active as the Associate Pastor at my church, through surgery, radiation and a year's worth of chemotherapy!  And, I happily read her news from her first check up following all the chemo:  perfectly CLEAR, no sign of return of the tumor!  We rejoiced in the blessing she has received (and we have also!)

I did a photo shoot for the family last summer when her step-daughter was visiting (she was 5 months into chemo at the time!)  


Hop over to Go Digital Scrapbooking and take a look at PattyB Scraps store .





No comments:

Post a Comment