Wednesday, May 18, 2016

FLASHBACK Wednesday 5/18/2016

I've always been fascinated by celestial images, which really drew my attention to Sherwood Studio



available at Scrapbook Graphics

Layout # 1 features a favorite photo (sunset on the point I call home!) a favorite quote ("I hope I never miss a sunset because I'm looking down!"), Studio Sherwood CELESTIAL and a template I designed!


Layout #2 was created in 2016 for The Faith Project  - it uses elements from CELESTIAL and also from 


The photo was taken in Cypress Gardens in Monck's Corners, South Carolina.  I used the wordart from FAITH JOURNALING - LAYOUT STARTER {LOVE} and elements from CELESTIAL.  I began the layout with Studio Sherwood THE PHOTO PROJECT - BIG PICTURE 3, but all I used from it was the outside frame!

Please visit Studio Sherwood Studio at Scrapbook Graphics
(older products at reduced prices!)




No comments:

Post a Comment