Tuesday, February 9, 2016

SUPREME TEAM Alumni

After serving on Go Digital Scrapbooks' SUPREME TEAM 20 from July - October 2015, I am now designated as a SUPREME TEAM Alumni, and get to work each month with the GDS Monthly collab, and one other kit of my choice.  No deadlines (other than the end of the month - I like that) and just two layouts completed and promoted!  (It's a little easier to do 4 layouts per month instead of 8 while on the SUPREME TEAM)

JANUARY 2016

Each month you can get the Monthly collab for free by making a purchase of $15 in the GDS store.  After the completion of the month, you can request a previous kit with a second $15 purchase.  See HERE for an explanation of the plan!



My layouts



Template - Lissy Kay Designs TINY TOES included in the collab

and this is a non-theme layout


Template - Marie H Designs TEMPLATE MANIA 10

Since I love to travel in the Western United States (and have lots of photos to prove it) I chose  Arizona Girl



as my second project for January.


Template - Jen C Designs BLENDS 5 (retired)


Template - made by me

FEBRUARY Supreme Team Alumni projects

GDS Monthly Collab



My layouts


Template - Brenian Designs LAYER IT ON THICK


Template - Lissy Kay Designs A BEAUTIFUL LIFE - included in the collab

I have chosen my second project (from Studio 4 Design Works) but have not completed it ... it's still early in February!











No comments:

Post a Comment