Monday, February 8, 2016

2016 - thus far: Alexis Design Studio

I love the shabby chic style of Alexis Design Studio.  She just recently joined the staff at Scrapbook Graphics, so we've had a mix of old kits and new ones to play with.

We started 2016 with a gorgeous ballet kit called EN POINTE


Since there are no "ballerinas" in my life, I had to reach outside the theme ... this portrait of my niece in her wedding dress which I took in a neighbor's garden ranks up high among my favorite all-time photos!  I am not generally a "person" photographer - I prefer landscapes - but I was proud to be able to direct a team of family photographers who recorded Julie and Joe's special day!


Also this month from Alexis Design Studio:  




Template - Chelle's Creation freebie


Template - Kimeric Kreations freebie


Template - Meghan's Creations ODE TO FLORAL


Template - Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs Freebie 









Template - Jen C Designs LOTS OF LAYERS


Template - Kimeric Kreations freebie 




Template - made by me

More to come!






No comments:

Post a Comment