Friday, February 26, 2016

Spring with Alexis Design Studio

Alexis Design Studio has added two fabulous kits to her store at Scrapbook Graphics.  First up:



As always this kit is full of beautiful flowers and foliage, and shabby chic papers to "die for!"  There are 47 unique elements, and 24 papers (12 patterns, 12 solids).  

I combined BLOSSOMS OF LIFE with a freebie template from Scrapping with Liz to create my layout


That is one photo of the azaleas in bloom at Zilker Botanical Gardens in Austin, Texas.  I just spread it over all the photo blocks in the template!  The pink of the flowers is complimented well by the green background and the elements I picked (I think!)

The second "Spring" kit to arrive this week in Alexis Design Studio store at Scrapbook Graphics is called



This one has a different but equally beautiful color palette!  This kit has 43 unique elements (including some delicious flowers and foliage!), 29 papers (12 patterns, 12 solids, and some bonus linen papers!) and a full burlap alpha.

I couldn't resist showing off some more of the flowers at Zilker Botanical Gardens in Austin with this Spring kit.


The flowers and foliage in the kit are a great compliment to the flowers in my photos, and I love the watercolor effect on the patterned and solid papers!

Be sure to visit Alexis Design Studio at Scrapbook Graphics to pick up BLOSSOMS OF LIFE and IN BLOOM for your collection!  Take a look around at all the beautiful product in their store while you are at Scrapbook Graphics!



  






No comments:

Post a Comment