Wednesday, February 24, 2016

It's MIXOLOGY TIME at Go Digital Scrapbooking

Dana's Footprint Digital Designs newest Mixology collection

SOMEWHERE IN TIME

Get the packs for $1.20 each for the next two weeks













My layout #1 - It's in the NEWS features


The bluebonnet and Indian paintbrush photo is from a previous year (2009).  We normally see the first bluebonnets about March 10 each year ... but 2016 is an unusual year.  It's been quite warm, and we all ... people, trees, and flowers ... think Spring is HERE!  I saw the first bluebonnets on the side of IH 35 in Austin, TX on Saturday!  It's about 3 weeks early!  Since we've only had one freezing night in February (on the 4th) and days as high as 80+, I'm HOPING that we can trust that Winter is over!  I am seriously not "in like" with winter, so having a short one is no problem for me!

Shhh!  I also have a sneak peek for you.  Vicki  of Dana's Footprint Digital Design hosts the Mixology challenge each month at Go Digital Scrapbooking. (It started today and runs through March 23!)  Her prize for participating in the Mixology challenge this month is SOMEWHERE IN TIME Mini 02  ... and I have it already (since I'm on her Creative Team)  



I've already worked with the prize!  
Head over the Go Digital Scrapbooking forum and join in the Mixology challenge.


Stop by the Dana's Footprint Digital Design store at Go Digital Scrapbooking to check out SOMEWHERE IN TIME and all of the other fabulous product there!








1 comment: