Tuesday, February 9, 2016

NEW products from Over the Fence Designs in 2016

Over the Fence Designs is the team of neighbors (and friends) PattyB (PattyB Designs)  and Diane (ABD Designs) ... they create fabulous collaborations together.  Here's their 2016 offering so far (Hint:  there's a new one tomorrow which will get its own post!)




Template - La Belle Vie Designs DUO 18




Template - made by me


Two separate color palettes in one Mega collection


The BLUES


Template - made by me

The REDS


Template - Brenian Designs SOPHISTICATION




Template - made by me

I was inspired by this kit/layout and used it to make a sign about my church's book club!  It's hanging on the bulletin board at church, and was also posted on the church's FB page in order to advertise the Book Club!


The newest collaboration from Over the Fence Designs called INDIGO SERENITY releases tomorrow!  Be watching for it!




No comments:

Post a Comment