Monday, February 15, 2016

SUPREME TEAM Alumni projects at Go Digital Scrapbooking

As a member of Go Digital Scrapbooking Supreme Team Alumni, I get to work with two products each month (which is about what my schedule will handle - I am a busy girl!)

The first project each month is always the Designer Collab ... a product you can get for FREE if you make a $15 purchase from the GDS store. The collab for February is



The collab is always crammed full of beautiful papers, and elements, and usually has a lot of add-on kits as well.  The February mega has 49 papers, and 118 elements!  WOW!  And, if that's not enough, there's a template, clusters, borders, 2 alphas, journal cards and a wordart set!

I created two layouts with this mega bundle.


Template - Brenian Designs LAYER IT ON THICK


Template  Lissy Kay Designs (included in the collab!)

If you've been following my blog for a while, you know that I live in sunny Central Texas ... no snow here since 2010!  I am not "in like" with winter, but I occasionally need to remind myself how lucky I am to live in the sunny South.

For my personally selected second project for February, I picked a new bundle from Studio4 Designworks:  




Since we don't have much snow here in sunny Central Texas, I have to rely on a very small archive of my own personal photos of snow (and I have a good friend who is a photographer and shares photos from Upstate New York with me).  The photos I used in the two projects for A WALK WITH WINTER are actually my own photos from a Thanksgiving trip to Rochester, New York in 2000.

Charlotte-Genesee Lighthouse
(This is the oldest lighthouse on the Great Lakes, tower built in 1822!)


Template - made by me!  Blended background from FUN KIT papers and scenic papers.

These photos were  taken of kids having fun, sliding down a short hill in Highland Park, Rochester, NY!  (I'm glad there were no collisions with the dormant lilac trees on the hillside!)


Template - made by me; blended background created from kit papers and papers plus














No comments:

Post a Comment