Monday, February 8, 2016

It's a NEW PLACE to show off my Creative Team work!

I've been working on Creative Teams since February 2011 ... most of my original Designer's have retired or the stores closed.  I started on the Design Team for Digi Scrap Drive In ... my first digital "home!"  I met some great designers there:  3 Li'l Monsters (she's retired, but I still use some of her CU product and her templates occasionally!)  and Jen C Designs ... I joined her personal Creative Team in the Fall of 2011 and I'm still there!

When Digi Scrap Drive In closed, I was recruited as blog writer for Berry Sweet Scraps (also now closed) and Digi Deborah Designs.  I've worked for Digi Deborah Designs off and on until 2015.

My retired Designer collection includes:

3 Li'l Monsters
Berry Sweet Scraps (store team)
Brenda Neuberger
Designs by Ziska
Digi Deborah Designs
Giggly Polka Dots
Heartfelt Perfections (store team)
Pizazz Pixels
Rosey Toes Designs
Scrappy Bee (store team)
Southern Serenity Designs by Amber Morrison
Sweet Digi Scraps
The Digi Chick Hybrid Chick team
Template Dreams
True North Scraps 

I am grateful to each of these Designers and stores for giving me the opportunity to grow and learn!

My current Creative Team work includes

Alexis  Design Studio
Altered Amanda's Studio
Clooney & Me Designs
Dana's Footprint Digital Design
Designs by Gina
Ginger's Scraps N Pixels
Jen C Designs
K-Joi Studios
La Belle Vie Designs
Over the Fence Designs
PattyB Scraps
Sherwood Studio
and Go Digital Scrapbooking Supreme Team Alumni (part of ST 20)

Each of these designers provides me with great opportunities to expand my style!  I love what I do! 




No comments:

Post a Comment