Saturday, April 9, 2016

NEW from La Belle Vie Designs at The Digital Press

La Belle Vie Designs has a new collection at The Digital Press called

IT'S A SPRING THING  











I combine the IT'S A SPRING THING elements and pattern papers with La Belle Vie Designs template MIX & MATCH Vol 5 (#4)


to create my layout


I love Texas in the Spring when the wildflowers burst into bright & cheery color!  We had a very early Spring this year ... it came about 3 weeks earlier than normal and is sticking to the schedule pretty well!  I saw my first bluebonnets (the blue flowers in my photo above ... and also the Texas state flower!) on February 20!  Amazing!  They are still in full bloom but the color has started to fade a little!

Hop on over to The Digital Press and check out La Belle Vie Designs store.






No comments:

Post a Comment