Friday, April 15, 2016

Are you the lucky one?

Altered Amanda's Studio has a fun new kit called


It was recently used in Go Digital Scrapbooking's SUPREME TEAM 22 Contest!




He may not exactly be a "prince" but this kit gave me a vehicle to honor that "special" guy in my life!  He's BEST FRIEND, yard guy and house fixer supreme, travel companion, dinner date,  etc....  We've discussed it many times over the last 19 years together ... just which one of us is "the lucky one!"  We still disagree!  LOL!  Layout features KISS A PRINCE  and ARTISTIC COMPOSITIONS I template pack , both at Altered Amanda's Studio at Go Digital Scrapbooking! 


Mike's sister took this photo of us at Watkins Glen State Park, New York! After the three of us climbed the 2+ miles up the slot canyon, sweet Mike went down for the car and drove up to get us!  ... yeah, I think I'm "the lucky one!"


No comments:

Post a Comment