Tuesday, April 5, 2016

NEW from Dana's Footprint Digital Design

Dana's Footprint Digital Design has a beautiful new kit called




available exclusively at Go Digital Scrapbooking

The roses in this kit are heavenly!  You can almost smell their sweet scent!

In my first layout I featured the wedding portrait of my niece that I was privileged to photograph back in 2002!  I hadn't been taking photos very long, and she TRUSTED me!  She truly was a "beauty" in my neighbor's garden!
Kit - SUMMER ROSE; template - Lissy Kay Designs DAILY DOWNLOAD Feb 16 (still available but no longer free).


(Shhh - don't tell Vicki - I recolored her rose!  Julie's roses were red, not pink!  The rose in the kit is light pink!)

Layout # 2 features my photo in a private garden in Denver!  I walked up to the owner, a petite Greek lady who told me she had lived in Denver for 35 years. I asked if I could photograph her beautiful roses ... and she said yes!  Before I came home, I printed all the photos and took them to her!
Kit - SUMMER ROSE; Template - made by me 


Stop by Dana's Footprint Digital Design store  at Go Digital Scrapbooking to see SUMMER ROSE  and all of her other beautiful product!








No comments:

Post a Comment