Friday, April 1, 2016

NEW - Daily Download from Ginger's Scraps N Pixels

Ginger's Scraps N Pixels is hosting the latest Daily Download at Go Digital Scrapbooking with a kit called


a fun, new kit with the sweetest garden gnomes you will ever see!


If you've been shopping in the craft stores lately, you have seen the newest craze ... supplies for a fairy garden!  (I'm collecting to add one to my side yard!)  What fun!

I created a layout using the Daily Download kit (all the days since I'm a lucky girl and get to see it all!)


The gold papers and elements compliment this photo so well (one of my favorite shots of my favorite "model!")

Need more or can't wait to collect the daily download.  There's a bundle too!


Here's my layout with some of the extra pieces created by Ginger's Scraps N Pixels


Grab the Daily Download, or any kit from Ginger's Scraps N Pixels and head over to the Go Digital Scrapbooking forum to participate in the Designer Spotlight Challenge featuring Ginger's Scraps N Pixels.

My thoughts and prayers are with Ginger as she recovers from surgical procedure on her hand!  She has a 4 - 6 week "vacation" from computer work while the hand heals, but she WILL be back!  (She's already "aching" to type!)






No comments:

Post a Comment