Monday, April 4, 2016

LAVENDER BLISS - April 2016 collab from Go Digital Scrapbooking designers

As a member of the Supreme Team alumni at Go Digital Scrapbooking, I am pleased to work with the Customer Appreciation collab each month.  These collabs are typically MEGA HUGE ... and the best part, you can get it FREE with a $15 purchase during April at Go Digital Scrapbooking.  Just make your purchase, and the collab will be automatically added to your shipping cart! Easy-peasy!

The collab for April 2016 is called



and it lives up to its name!  Both the lavender and the bliss are evident in this mega bundle!  MEGA is just the best description for all the fabulous product you will receive with this collab:  132 elements and 56 papers to start, and then the extras come along:  clusters, wordart, borders, to alpha, and two templates! Amazing!

For my first layout I chose a template in the bundle created by Brenian Designs 


You can also see a border, wordart, elements and paper from the kit!  My photo (which had such a perfect color match to the palette) was taken in Wyoming in June 2012 on our trip back home from Yellowstone National Park!

In my second layout I chose a template from Brenian Designs called A DISTANT MEMORY (I love the blending mask in this set!)


The flowers in the photo are blue eyed grass, easily overlooked because the are small and short!  But, I watch for them every year because I find them "simply beautiful!"  I used lots of elements (especially for the cluster), and several papers to create this layout!  No extras this time!

Head over to Go Digital Scrapbooking, do some shopping  and make a purchase of $15, and this beautiful mega will be yours!








No comments:

Post a Comment