Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Ginger's Scraps N Pixels SIMPLY SPRING

With so many flower photos in my archive, I am always looking for kits to compliment them.  I found one:  Ginger's Scraps N Pixels




available exclusively at  Go Digital Scrapbooking

Ginger has some add-on packs:





Need them all??? Buy them as a bundle and save $!

I worked with just the kit ... 85 elements and 12 papers ... with these two layouts as a result of my work:

#1 - "Spring unlocks the flower"

features SIMPLY SPRING and a freebie template from Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs.  My photo was taken in the azalea collection at Zilker Botanical Gardens in Austin, Texas.


#2 "Visitors at the pond!

features SIMPLY SPRING and a freebie template from Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs.  Photos were taken at the water lily pond in the parking lot at Zilker Botanical Gardens in Austin, Texas.  The dragonflies were so patiently waiting for me to take their picture.  Some of my best models ... flowers and dragonflies!




Visit Ginger's Scraps N Pixels store at Go Digital Scrapbooking to see SIMPLY SPRING and her other fabulous products as well!











No comments:

Post a Comment