Tuesday, July 12, 2016

PattyB Scraps - newest bundle BRILLIANT

The newest collection from PattyB Scraps is called

BRILLIANT


It arrived in stores today

ADB Designs

“Life stands before me like an eternal spring with new and brilliant clothes.” 
 ~ Carl Friedrich Gauss.  

The Brilliant Collection brings you great color and contrast.  Dark burgundy and deep smoky blue bring out the brilliance of the lighter hues.  .  Each item in the collection is available separately; however the Brilliant Bundle is your best value.

I knew immediately upon receiving the kit, that it would be perfect to showcase "my favorite sunset" ... that's the one right here at home!  The photo of the sunset was taken of the cove nearest my house on Lake Belton!  I love living at the lake!


Template is an altered version of Seatrout Scraps Template challenge for July 2016 at Ginger Scraps!

Head on over and pick up something BRILLIANT today!




No comments:

Post a Comment