Friday, July 8, 2016

Fayette Designs BEACH THERAPY

I know for sure that standing on a BEACH looking at the ocean is therapeutic for me!  I'm positive it actually works while looking at my photographs as well.  I had a little


this past week while working with Fayette Designs new collection (by the same name!)


The bundle is so packed with fun images and papers!

Here are my "visits" to the beach for therapy:


kit - Fayette Designs BEACH THERAPY
template - retired from Southern Serenity Designs
photo - taken by Mike's sister Pat; poki and Mike strolling on the beach at Ocracoke Island on vacation in 2009.  I can almost smell the salt air and feel the sand on my feet!


kit - Fayette Designs BEACH THERAPY
template - Studio Sherwood THE PHOTO PROJECT - BIG PICTURE 2
photo - by me, of my favorite sunset spot on Galveston Island.  The sun actually sets over Galveston Bay in the Fall.  The gazebo at the end of the pier was certainly a perk in this photo!

Head over to Pickleberry Pop to check out BEACH THERAPY
and all of the other fabulous product from Fayette Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment