Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Go Digital Scrapbooking July 2016 collab MY HERITAGE

Go Digital Scrapbooking has a lovely vintage collaboration for July 2016 called




You can have this beauty for FREE if you make a $15 purchase during July!

This is what you will find in the collab:  152 element, 59 papers + cardstock, frame cluster sets, wordart, splatters, 2 templates, and borders (shadowed and unshadowed)

I love the color palette of teal, rosey red and olive green, with some neutrals added as well!  Lots of variety in elements, especially flowers and foliage (my favorites!)  

Check out my layouts made with MY HERITAGE


kit - MY HERITAGE (See link above)
retired template - Southern Serenity Designs

Photo taken on the day my baby sister came home from the hospital in March 1953.  I was a proud big sister (and I still am!)


kit - MY HERITAGE (See link above)
template La Belle Vie Designs DUO 05

Photo taken on Christmas Day 2011 of my niece and her second son who was 10 weeks old!



No comments:

Post a Comment