Monday, July 11, 2016

Kaklei Designs at Go Digital Scrapbooking

Through my work with The CT HOT SPOT, I have "discovered" a new designer at Go Digital Scrapbooking - Kaklei Designs has a fabulous shabby style, with loads of paper and element choices in her kits!

I've worked with several of her kits now, and have really enjoyed the process!  First up was a kit called




I am a long time fan of celestial images - so that sun face in the Preview really grabbed my attention!   I think it topped off my cluster perfectly!  I love how I was able to use the gradient paper to full advantage to mimic the color in the photo as well!  (Template was made by me ... I've been fine-tuning it for years now!)


I also have had the privilege of working with Kaklei Designs GOLDEN LOUNGE ... love the mix of purple, green and gold in this one ...


I found it easy to isolate the green/purple elements and papers for my first layout


Template - Jen C Designs LIFE'S SNAPSHOTS Vol 1

I was also able to focus on purple/gold elements and papers in another layout


Template - Dana's Footprint Digital Design OUR LIVES template

Be sure to pop over to Go Digital Scrapbooking to check out




No comments:

Post a Comment