Saturday, July 16, 2016

New collection - Ginger's Scraps N Pixels 7/15/2016

Ginger's Scraps N Pixels has a fabulous new collection called

(Mermaid)

available at Go Digital Scrapbooking


My design  thoughts went immediately to a local Indian folk tale of Sirena, an Indian maiden,  who made a bargain with a catfish in order to win the heart of the young chief of her tribe.  Read about her story and see the sculpture which is mounted near Salado Creek in Salado, Texas - not far from my home!


kit - Ginger's Scraps N Pixels MANEIDO
template - Brenian Designs A DISTANT MEMORY

Layout #2 features one of my favorite lighthouses - it lured me back to the Outer Banks two summers in a row (2008, and 2009).  I was finally able to climb this brick beauty in 2009!  Cape Hatteras is the tallest brick lighthouse in the world, all 205 steps!  (I know I counted them to keep from thinking about how HIGH I was climbing!)  The light has been guiding ships to shore safely since 1803!  








No comments:

Post a Comment