Monday, July 4, 2016

It's Mixology Time -

Mixology Time at Go Digital Scrapbooking comes every month on the 24th day!   The current selection is called

PICTURESQUE

and I've worked with packs from 3 of my favorite designers on this one!

Dana's Footprint Digital Designs

Be sure to check out all 10 packs from Vicki at the link above (it's a search link, so it will show you all 10 of them!)




My layouts 


template - Dana's Footprint Digital Design OUR LIVES


template - Dana's Footprint Digital Designs former Newsletter freebie 

My second designer


Be sure to look at all 6 packs from Ginger




My layouts


template freebie from Kimeric Kreations


template - made by me

and my 3rd designer in this month's Mixology

There are 5 packs from Patty in this collection




My layouts


template - made by me


template - Marie H Designs NATURAL THING (altered)






No comments:

Post a Comment