Tuesday, June 14, 2016

OUTDOOR FUN with Altered Amanda's Studio

It's almost summer (it will be official on June 21), but in Texas it is SUMMER! I would love to escape to the beach ... again ... but I just did that in May, so no ... not happening anytime soon!  I'll have to do that "in pictures" I guess.

Altered Amanda's Studio OUTDOOR FUN provided me with an "escape vehicle" ... check out her fun kit which is part of the Go Digital Scrapbooking May-June Mixology.  Amanda had great fun with this collection and created 8 packs of fun!









I did one "beach" theme layout


That is my FAVORITE beach that I have visited - on Ocracoke Island, North Carolina in the Outer Banks! We visited twice in 2008 and 2009!  Hope to return there someday!

I also did a "hiking" adventure layout ... we're not much into back country hiking, but getting to the location where this photo was taken would definitely qualify as hiking ... took 30 minutes down hill, and you know the drill - more than twice that amount of time going uphill.  We gathered quite a collection of interesting folks to talk to who were always resting in the same spots as me!


Head over to Go Digital Scrapbooking and pick up Altered Amanda's Studio OUTDOOR FUN while it is still on sale.   



No comments:

Post a Comment