Wednesday, June 1, 2016

It's June!

It's June ... and that is amazing!  I'm glad to be back working with new product from my favorite designers.

Dana's Footprint Digital Design has a sweet new kit called


The musical notation has been used in a delicate way in the papers and elements of this kit!  So sweet, so vintage ... a truly beautiful kit!


As a life-long musician (I have always loved to sing!) this kit one a special place in my heart.  Vicki designed it so well, with so many beautiful possibilities.  I used the SOFT MELODY kit to highlight a favorite photo of me, taken during performance of George M at Vive les Arts theater in Killeen, TX.  I was singing "Mary is a Grand Old Name" which was composed by George M Cohan.  The director of the musical framed this photo for me as a gift for all the work I did on the production, as performer, costumer, and chorus director! - I was a very busy girl!  But I did take my "moment in the spotlight!" and cherish it to this day!


Kit:  Dana's Footprint Digital Designs SOFT MELODY
Template:  Dana's Footprint Digital Design OUR LIVES




No comments:

Post a Comment