Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Another fabulous photo tray collection from Sherwood Studio

Sherwood Studio has created another fabulous photo tray



I always love working with Julie's photo trays.  They look complicated but they really are very easy to work with ... just choose your papers and clip them to the pieces she provides in the kit!

I combined these angular trays with Sherwood Studio DAKOTA PRAIRIES (a favorite of mine from her - I love those sunflowers!) to create my layout.




With all of the visual interest in the background, I felt that embellishments needed to be subdued.  And together, the papers and elements compliment my sunflower photo so beautifully!  The photo really gets to shine in this layout!

Head over the Scrapbook Graphics to check out Sherwood Studio's store .


No comments:

Post a Comment