Tuesday, June 14, 2016

A FRESH NEW DAY from Leigh Penrod Designs

It is   "a fresh new day"  here in Central Texas, and I'm ready to show you one of my latest Go Digital Scrapbooking Creative Team efforts.


Leigh Penrod Digitals


This kit is full of beautiful flowers and foliage (that's what always attracts me to a kit), and some beautiful neutral backgrounds which allow the photos and artwork to shine!  I saw a couple of flower groups that reminded me quickly of a wonderful Spring encounter with a Bradford pear tree in the neighborhood, and 100's of Red Admiral butterflies.


Kit - Leigh Penrod Digitals A FRESH NEW DAY
Template - Lissy Kay Designs ARTISTIC FLAIR
(you can find the template at Go Digital Scrapbooking as well!)


Kit - Leigh Penrod Digitals A FRESH NEW DAY
Template - Lissy Kay Designs GOT THE BLUES

Just looking at these photos takes me back to that lovely early Spring day (actually, it was officially still winter, but Spring usually arrives early in Texas!)

Please head over to Go Digital Scrapbooking and check out the beautiful digital product at Leigh Penrod Digitals .  You will find a great sale going on in Leigh's store!



No comments:

Post a Comment