Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Dana's Footprint Digital Design SOFT MELODY

Dana's Footprint Digital Design has a fabulous new kit at Go Digital Scrapbooking called


It is full of delicate elements, and beautiful papers in soft pinks and mauves!


I used this beautiful kit to feature a favorite performance photo from my time as a volunteer at Vive les Arts (the community theater in my home town, Killeen, Texas)  From 1984 - 1997, I participated at the theater both in the spotlight and backstage - everything from actress, to music director, prop manager, costumer, fly deck, accompanist ... I participated in a record number of shows with director Ron Hanneman!  (I think it was 75 shows all together.)


Collection - Dana's Footprint Digital Designs SOFT MELODY
Template - Dana's Footprint Digital Designs OUR LIVES 

Head over to Go Digital Scrapbooking and check out 





No comments:

Post a Comment