Friday, March 4, 2016

NEW mini kit and template pack from Sherwood Studio

Sherwood Studio released two new products on 3/3/2016 ... first up, a new mini kit called




It was designed to match a previous collection called



My layout with the new mini PEACE  and my own template.


Here are two layouts made with the coordinating collection 


Template - made by me!


Template - Sherwood Studio THE PHOTO PROJECT - DIMENSION single


The second new release on 3/3/2016 is a template pack called



I combined HANDCUT template 1 with Sherwood Studio's collection

(I really love Julie's autumn work!)


to create my layout:


Butterflies are one of my favorite "models"  so Julie always adds a butterfly for me in her kits!  Thanks, girl!  She asked me the other day if we've seen butterflies yet this Spring ... yes,  the sulfurs (like the yellow one on the right) have been here every warm day this winter!   (I often wonder where they go on the cold days!)  I also saw a Red Admiral (the one on the left) which are typically are first migrating butterflies.  The Gulf fritillaries will come along later ... the caterpillars have a specific diet (Passion flowers) so they wait a little later in the Spring to show up here!  We've been visited by robins ... in droves ... about 4 weeks ago, and I saw my first male cardinal yesterday.  The cardinals will stay around until almost winter again in late November!  Spring arrived somewhat early here in Texas this year!  Which is "just all right with me!"

Drop by Scrapbook Graphics to check out all the beautiful products in 







No comments:

Post a Comment