Tuesday, March 15, 2016

NEW from Jen C Designs

Jen C Designs has a fabulous new collection just in time for St Patrick's Day



at Gotta Pixel

You can purchase the entire collection for $8 ... such a deal ... or pick and choose among the 8 fabulous packs in the collection!  You know you want them all, right?

I've been working with Jen C Designs almost from the beginning of her digital career.  (I have freebies from her in 2010 ... which is when she started to design!)  Her collections are always MEGA-full, and she has a dependable collection pattern which makes her kits fabulous for mix-and-match!

I always love watching Texas begin to look like Spring ... and it started way early this year!  Normally the first bluebonnets appear in the first week of March, but this year I saw my first one on February 20!  Amazing!  I love the Spring bloom in Texas ... will never get tired of seeing it!  Here's my layout featuring LUCKY ME and Jen's latest template grab bag LIFE'S SNAPSHOTS


Head over to Jen C Designs store at Gotta Pixel to pick up these fabulous products ... spend some time there, and wander through the rest of Jen's products too ... you're sure to get lucky and find something you would love to use in your digital work!







No comments:

Post a Comment