Thursday, March 3, 2016

GDS collab - March 2016 SHIMMERING SUNSET

After being chosen for the Supreme Team 20 at Go Digital Scrapbooking, I am lucky enough to continue on as a Supreme Team Alumni, and get to work with the collab each month!  For March 2016, the collab is called



As always, the collab is filled with luscious elements and papers, as well as lots of extras:  clusters, stacked papers, splatters, 2 alphas, and templates from 2 designers.

Here are my layouts with  SHIMMERING SUNSET - #1 shows a theme photo:  a beautiful sunset off the southern tip of Key West


I used the Lissy Kay Designs template which is included in the collection to create this layout!  Love how the frame tiles could just as easily be filled with paper from the collection instead of more photos!

#2 - I went non-theme (no sunset) for my layout:


I am always amazed at the azaleas in bloom at the Zilker Botanical Gardens in Austin!  It's almost time!!!  They have a fabulous collection!  This layout also features a Lissy Kay Designs template  from her February Daily Download Feb 21.  It is still available on sale!  

No comments:

Post a Comment