Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Andrea Gold Designs KINDRED SPIRITS

As an alumni of Supreme Team 20, I can participate each month in publication and promotion of Designers and their products at Go Digital Scrapbooking.  For the month of March I chose to work with Designs by Andrea Gold


I was attracted to the purples and grays of the color palette, and the theme was also intriguing.


Mike and I are "unlikely" friends ... he's an engineer, organized and technical, and poki, an artist and musician, not so structured about life or anything!  But, we found our "common ground" in a love of photography.  Mike can be as technical as he wants to be, and poki just sees things through her lens so differently.  We both have a fabulous time!  We often take "dueling" photos of each other, as is the case of the two photos in my layout, taken at Mesa Falls National Park in Idaho, just West of Yellowstone National Park.


template - Lissy Kay Designs ARTISTIC FLAIR

My niece and her fiance taken 2/14/2002 just after they got engaged.  They are now the proud parents of 3 boys, age 10, 3 1/2 and 2 1/2.


template - Lissy Kay Designs DAILY DOWNLOAD Feb 16 



No comments:

Post a Comment