Friday, March 4, 2016

*NEW* from Altered Amanda's Studio 3/4/2016

Altered Amanda's Studio released her newest kit today, called



The kit is full of musical and biblical references, both of which pleased me when I began the work on my layout!  I chose a photo of a place near my home which always reminds me that God is still here, and still in charge!  I found a scripture reference that I liked to accompany the image from Psalm 42:8   "Yet the Lord will command his loving kindness in the daytime, and in the night his song shall be with me, and my prayer unto the God of my life!"  I've often said that I feel closest to God through the lens of my camera!


Be sure to stop over at Go Digital Scrapbooking to see Altered Amanda's Studio store.

There's also plenty of fun going on March 4 - 6 for International Scrapbooking Industry Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment