Saturday, August 27, 2016

BEACH TRIP

I am so ready for another BEACH TRIP ... Florida in May 2016 makes me want more beach time (Another trip coming soon to Gulf Coast!)

I love working with Dana's Footprint Digital Design





and reliving some memories of a vacation in the Outer Banks of North Carolina a few years ago.

You can find 
at Go Digital Scrapbooking.

My layouts using this fun collection

My favorite lighthouse in the Outer Banks!  I climbed this one (the tallest brick lighthouse in the world) on May 10, 2009! The view from the top was amazing ... long stretches of clean, sandy beaches and sparkling Atlantic waters!  I couldn't resist "framing" the layout with those cool palm trees, although there wasn't a palm tree anywhere to be seen in North Carolina!


Collection - Dana's Footprint Digital Design BEACH TRIP
(see link above)
Template - made by me!
HINT:  There's a freebie coming from this layout on my other blog on 9/2/2016

My second layout features one of my favorite photos:  Mike & poki on a leisurely walk on the beach on Ocracoke Island, North Carolina!  We've been to the island twice (2008, and 2009) both times off season, and we've pretty much had the beach to ourselves both times! Mike's sister Pat took this photo of us with my camera!  What a fabulous memory!


Collection - Dana's Footprint Digital Design BEACH TRIP
(See link above)
Template - Sherwood Studio THE PHOTO PROJECT - BIG PICTURE

Head over to Go Digital Scrapbooking to grab BEACH TRIP or any of the other fabulous products from Dana's Footprint Digital Design 





No comments:

Post a Comment