Friday, August 5, 2016

Mixology at Go Digital Scrapbooking: Lemon Zest

The Mixology kit 

LEMON ZEST 

released on July 24 at Go Digital Scrapbooking.  It is full of amazingly beautiful citrus brights.

Be sure to check out the beautiful packs from these designers:


LEMON ZEST


There are 9 packs from Dana's Footprint Digital Design on sale for $1.20 per pack.

My layouts featuring Dana's Footprint Digital Design


LEMON ZEST
template Dana's Footprint Digital Designs OUR LIVES templates

-----


LEMON ZEST
template - Lissy Kay Designs freebie template

Designer 2:  PattyB Scraps


There are 6 packs from PattyB Scraps on sale for $1.20 each.

My layouts featuring PattyB Scraps  LEMON ZEST



with template made by me

-----



with template made by me.

One more designer to check out:  


LEMON ZEST



There are 4 packs on sale for $1.20 each.

My layouts



template - made by me

-----




template freebie from Seatrout Scraps

-----




template freebie from Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs





No comments:

Post a Comment