Friday, September 2, 2016

It's September ... and I'm longing for Fall

Each year when September rolls around, I start feeling a longing for Fall ... which has become (almost...) my favorite season now that I'm no longer in school as a student or teacher!  The Autumn color palette certainly has it's appeal for me, and I find that I can scrap Autumn photos at any time of the year!  I love the rich, vibrant hues that "speak of Autumn" so fluently!

Manu Scraps has 3 wonderful little mini kits (all very full, by the way) which cover the entire gamut of rich, vibrant Autumn color.





As a nature photographer primarily I'm always looking for realistic elements ... flowers and foliage especially ... to compliment my landscape photos.  Manu Scraps FALL FAMILY PHOTO fills this requirement beautifully for me!

Here are my layouts with the fun kits:

Mini #1


Template is a freebie on my blog on 9/7/2016

Mini #2


Template is a freebie on my blog on 9/28/2016

Mini #3


Visit the Manu Scraps store  and gallery at Digital Scrapbooking Studio. 



No comments:

Post a Comment