Saturday, August 27, 2016

It's Mixology time at Go Digital Scrapbooking 8/24/2016

The Mixology collection at Go Digital Scrapbooking released on 8/24/2016 and it's gorgeous.  I've worked with packs from three of my favorite designers there:

Ginger's Scraps N Pieces



My layouts:


Collection - Ginger's Scraps N Pixels YOU AND I
(see link above on store name)
Template - Jen C Designs LIFE'S SNAPSHOTS Vol 5


Collection - Ginger's Scraps N Pixels YOU AND I
(see link above on store name)
Template - made by me



Layouts


Collection - Dana's Footprint Digital Design YOU & I
(See link on store name above)
Template - Dana's Footprint Digital Design - PREVIOUS BLOG FREEBIE


Collection - Dana's Footprint Digital Design YOU & I

(See link on store name above)
Template - freebie 

PattyB Scraps



My layouts: love how different from each other I was able to make these two layouts using the same collection!


Collection - PattyB Scraps YOU AND I
(see link on store name above)
Template - made by me 



Collection - PattyB Scraps YOU AND I
(See link above on store name)
Template - Mommyish Designs Freebie

Head over to Go Digital Scrapbooking and check out the latest Mixology collection:  YOU AND I



No comments:

Post a Comment